-
Come on Punk, Make my Day.
by Unknown on 12/16/2008 09:06:00 PM, under
Come on how can you not like a guy who talks like this;
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.”
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."
And My Favorite.
A while ago I read an article where Spike Lee started a war of words with Clint Eastwood. Lee took issue with the lack of African-Americans cast in Eastwood's World War II films "Flags of Our Fathers" and "Letters from Iwo Jima," saying "Clint Eastwood made two films about Iwo Jima that ran for more than four hours total, and there was not one Negro actor on the screen."
Now Eastwood fired back and said, "I'm playing it the way I read it historically, and that's the way it is; a guy like him should shut his face."
Who wouldn't like this guy?
0 comments
Post a Comment